Click here to view our rooms and make a booking
Each upstairs Studio has Queen bed and a Single bed. 2 Comfortable chairs to sit in and enjoy the garden view or to read a book. Separate bathroom has a shower,handbasin and toilet. Tea /Coffee making facilities, a small fridge, plus a microwave for heating food . Note this room type does not have a full kitchen. Setup like a hotel room.
From $115 for 2 People
Both One Bedroom Family Units are spacious, sunny,and on the ground floor. A King bed plus a sofa bed in the living room with a large LCD TV. The separate bedroom has two king single beds (can be one Super King Bed) with a 2nd TV and 2nd DVD player. Shower over bath in the bathroom. Each Family unit has a fully equipped modern kitchen. Parking for cars is right outside the unit. Extra off street parking space for the boat or trailer is available close to the family units.
From $170 for 4 People
Each spacious comfortable downstairs studio unit has a queen or super king sized bed fitted with a topper pad for extra comfort. A fully equipped ,modern ,self catering kitchen and dining space, sofa bed option, shower over bath, and generous, well lit, work space area for corporate clients. Parking right outside each unit.
From $125 for 2 People
Executive / Spa Unit
Upstairs Executive/ Spa Unit has a double spa bath and private outdoor balcony with table and chairs. Fully equipped modern kitchen. Super King size beds fitted with a topper pad for extra comfort and a large LED TV in the room. Comfortable leather chairs to relax in and read a book or your complimentary daily newspaper. Plenty of room to eat or work if necessary.
From $165 for 2 People
Chill out in Cromwell - a warm welcome and a clean modern spacious room awaits you.
SAVE MONEY.... Book Direct with us using BOOK NOW on this page or phone us at 0800 4 A UNIT ( 0800 428 648)
- 4 Star Quality accommodation
- Clean , spacious, well appointed,affordable,self catering units
- Friendly service to ensure you have an enjoyable visit to this peaceful and relaxing town
- Situated only a short drive to Queenstown , Arrowtown, Wanaka ,Bannockburn, Alexandra ,and Clyde
Things to do around Cromwell
- Visit the NZ Motorsport National Museum at Highlands
- Do a Hot Lap in a GT3 car, a V8 Supercar or a Lambourgini
- Race a Go Kart. Go on a 200kph Porsche Cayenne Taxi Ride
- Take a Heliview Flight around the Cromwell Basin
- Fish Lake Dunstan ...a guest caught a brown trout in the shallows recently
- Go walking or cycling on the local trails
- Taste the latest local Central Otago wines..... they are just delicious
Colonial Manor Motel in Cromwell is the perfect base from which to explore Central Otago and the Southern Lakes district........ an area rich in both history and nature's spectacular scenery wonders.